Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Usher Chronicles

Another Update for ya'll, looks like this one is the last.

According to my snitch, Tameka angry and humiliated then turned to her in a blind rage.
Screaming "You wanted this! You never approved of what we had!"

She then got physical and attempted to grab at her hair.

Fortunately other family members were around to intervene and during the struggle Tameka's secret was finally revealed.

"At first I couldn't believe what I was seeing, sticking out of her robe was the biggest, blackest penis I've ever seen!" said my source.

Tameka then rose calmly put "herself" back into her robe and left the mansion silently.

"We were all extremely apalled! I knew Usher was a little sweet but I didn't think he was a full fledged colon cowboy!"

Other members of the Raymond family tried to get him to leave the room and when there was no answer. They forced the door open only to find it empty. Usher hadn't been there for hours maybe, it appeared that he snuck out the window during all the commotion.

His whereabouts are currently unknown, If anyone has any information or has spotted the superstar anywhere please contact

Thatboi2487@tmail.com or gmail.com

My condolensces to both families in these troubling times.

7 comments:

amberlin said...

Um u got issues seriously, but I do love it, kinda reminds me of a strange tela novela. Poor ursher!

AB said...

LOL! Nice try, Future... But I got the REAL scoop on my page. :-p

Anonymous said...

You are wilin', Future. Is this really true. Come on, u can tell me, blogger to blogger. LOL
But I knew there was something up about her... Tameka looks like one of those drag queens you catch out in Chelsea on a Friday night... uugghhh...

Anonymous said...

Tameka looks like one of those drag queens you catch out in Chelsea on a Friday night

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Co-Sign! LoL!

But Usher is only doing this to sell CD like his old CD confessions

Anonymous said...

Future... u hate the Hip Hop Police track or the video? The track reminds me a BIT of 99 Problems but not in a swagger jacking way just the way the voices switch up.

*Future* said...

I didn't like the track or the video I do like Ricks verse though

Anonymous said...

So Tameka DOSENT have a tail?????

Damn... *SMH*