Thursday, July 26, 2007

Throwback Post


Lil Wayne
Show Me What You Got


What's crackin ya'll!, I see Breezy up there talkin that shit again. Oh Wait! She took it down.... What happened Ma? Had a Change of Heart? Or did SoHH tell you to check yourself?

First off Ma, I'm never gonna disrepect you by calling you a Bitch. I don't have to resort to that.

Secondly I posted a Charm School recap the first time and MTB after because that's what I watched the night before.

Yes this is your job, you get paid to do this, so on and so forth.

Real Talk, I'm prolly half your age, I do this for fun, and I'm still better than you.

I ran into this video a couple months ago and I was surprised that he ever released this footage.

I'm a Wayne fan, he's from my hometown and his new style intrigues me.

I personally believe he sold his soul to Satan via a crossroads and a full moon, Robert Jhonson style. (Google it)

This dude went from "Wobbly dee Wobbly dee" to "Even deaf bitches say Hi to me/She tell a Blind bitch and she say I gotta see".

Hmmmmmmmmm?

I digress, Anyways this mixtape dvd video gives us some insight into the creative process of Weezy, and it aint pretty.
I think this nigga smokes so much weed he channels the living, cuz that was Flav in the booth.

Those fuckin dreads flying everywhere! Let me tell ya'll a story about that shit. I haven't lived in New Orleans in about 12 yrs but all my family does. So we frequently visit, Circa' 2002 niggas down there collectively decided they were all West Indian and grew out dreads. All at the same fucking time! Its like these niggas sent out a city memo that the new dress code was dreads and White Tee gowns.

Back to Weezy Goldberg,
Insomnia and Hydrocodone don't mix.

This seriously reminds me of old footage of Jimi Hendrix trippin off acid and lighting his guitar on fire.
Wayne needs an intervention before he ends up smoking himself retarded like George Clinton.

Why is BET still booking him at shows ya'll? Between the diaper man with the penis on his nose, and Clinton's grunting I would think you couldn't show that on television.

The FCC trips out about Janets glorious nipple but they aint gonna protect my eyes from a grown ass diaper man??? Now that's fucked up.

Anyways the video drags on until our young rapper runs out of metaphors and passes out on the studio floor.

This was more of a long ass anti-drug commercial to me than anything. Parents gather the kids around the screen, you shouldn't even have to explain anything.

SOHH get at me
Thatboi2487@tmail.com

I love you Breezy

6 comments:

amberlin said...

ummm haters on haters! name fits super well! If i was breezy i would piss on ur cat!

The Game Fan said...

I know Breezy is happy to have you off her back. You was killin her. SOHH seems to be in the business of letting gems slip through their fingers. I guess they figure us black folk will be happy with anything.

*Future* said...

U aint never lie Bird they said Breezy was still "developing" her posts are so short and half assed she should pay them

Anonymous said...

*future*

Listen to I feel Like Dying by LiL' Wayne... and on this song i swear this nigga has to be doing more then Weed and i think something strong than Crack.

Anonymous said...

Yeah i heard his whole CD that shit could've been better just a few bangers' but nuthin major.

But hear I Feel Like Dying Backwards that shit is mad crazy dude

The Top Bangers'
I Feel Like Dying
Prostitute Flange
Promise Remix
Sky is the limit

*Future* said...

Sky is the Limit is my shit I blast that on the highway and I can't help goin at least 100