Tuesday, July 24, 2007

MTB4

MTB4
Fight Night


What's good yall?

This episode was crazy!

Lets just get into to it, The first 30 minutes don't really matter so
imma just highlight a few of the noteworthy moments for ya'll.

* Big Mike needs to win the Christopher Wallace Big Nigga Award. Every
episode this nigga shows and proves that he can do anything despite that
extra 150 lbs or so. This episode he was wreckin shop on the court and
he knocked Eric out in the ring. This nigga can go out to any Waffle
House in the US and somebody gonna pay for his shit.

*John outting himself on television was classic to me. I always thought
he was a little questionable but he showed his true colors last night.
First off when he gets beat on the court he starts bitchin about
running. The only thing is he was the last game so he really only had to
run about 10 minutes.
Then he got his monkey ass beat in the boxing ring. Q straight lied to
this nigga and said he was gonna take it easy. When they got in the ring
though Q attacked this nigga like an animal. Even though Qwanell won I
feel like both them hoes lost it, Q hit em with a windmill punch to the
nose.

The windmill should only be used by 8 yr old girls on the block.
Automatic DQ!

All I know is if a nigga catch me off guard and bust my nose with a
windmill punch. The next round I'm gonna hit him with a sucka punch to
the balls.

That's just me

Then this fruit loop calls his momma to tell her he got his ass
whooped.

Are you allergic to pussy John?

After this no woman with eyes will want to ever give up the stooch. Go
head and open that magical golden door we know you gay now.

*Qwanell professes his love for Laurie Ann

I mean I would fuck her for days

The crazy ones always the freakiest!

But...Qwanell's a little extreme...

To summarize he wants a girl to dominate him.
He the type to have a chick horse whipping his balls

Not a good look bruh

Enough of the bullshit lets get to the meat of the matter.

Laurie Ann is a certified bi-polar bear

The boyss have to learn a very difficult dance routine in a day. And
Laurie Anns loud ass will accept nothing less than perfection from our
Bad Boy hopefuls.

I'm now convinced that Laurie Ann's voice is directly connected to her
clitoris. She just yells to yell now. The most ridiculous shit flys
outta her dick trap.

Gotcha! Gotcha!

Anyways Johnny boy decides he has had enuff of this broads scratchy ass
voice and calls it quits. He does so very respectfully and then Laurie
fuckin wigs out. Yelling such Quotables as

"Gets to steppin Negro!"
"One monkey nigga don't stop the show!"
"Ya'll shoulda punched money in the eye!"

She lost her gotdamn mind for a second there, but she was right one
closeted homosexual doesn't stop the show. So the boyss danced on
through Laurie Anns torture session.

Then she called up Juliuss, he was trying his hardest and then...Snap

I thought "money" was just upset and frustrated at Laurie.

Then they showed him crying like he got shot, shit he shoulda acted like
he got shot. At least that woulda been excuse enough to cry on
television.

************Attention*************

Next time you see this episode watch closely or TiVo when they're
lifting J into the ambulance.

Laurie Ann has a fuckin smile on her face

She's demented

And after this crazy ass day somebody gots to get the boot!

Aint that fucked up?

The singin round was uninspiring they really gotta get some new songs!

If I hear Dan sing let it burn one more time I'm gonna find his address
and go spit in the green bean casserole on Thanksgiving.
*White folk love Green Bean Casserole*

Soooo. They get back to the dance studio for eliminations and Juliuss is
sweating bullets. He don't know if that heartless homo Diddy is gonna
let him stay.

He was trying though Ya'll see him dancing in his crutches??

Surprise, Surprise! The Boysss don't know the routine. Especially
Qwanell, he was too busy bustin off to Laurie's insanity to pay
attention.

So Puff Daddy, Biv, and Laurie Ann all huddle together to decide on the
guys performances. The question of how long the practice session was
came up somehow.

Laurie immediately started to fiddle with her hair and replied "Only
Today" Puff looked at her like WTF!

Turns out she was supposed to be on her job all weekend and MTV couldn't
get ahold of her.

So Diddy asks for a new choreographer and Laurie starts with the

"Can I interject?"

No Trick you can't interject
You shoulda been on your job teaching them dumb fucks how to dance that
routine.

For the second time Diddy asks her to remove herself from the room.
Somebody shoulda punched money in the eye..... Oh yeah they hit her with
a chair.

That's better anyways

One monkey nigga don't stop the show though! Cuts must occur and S curls
must roll.

I gotta admit to yall I went to sleep after this but I'm sure nothing
else interesting happened.

The whole show was very anti-climatic and I was dissapointed. While
there were some
jewels, my expectaions were too high.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to keep it simple Ron - thank you! Nobody does it better.

*Future* said...

I'm not Ron Mexico I'm just a fan who picked up the torch after he dipped out.

Thanks for the compliment tho

Anonymous said...

Yo, I didn't even SEE the episode last night.. But I didn't need to! Your commentary was fucking hilarious!

My personal favorite:

"I'm now convinced that Laurie Ann's voice is directly connected to her
clitoris. She just yells to yell now.."

Keep doin it up.

The Game Fan said...

You hit the nail on the head when you said the first 30 minutes was a complete waste. I'm sure they showed all that wasteful footage for the sole purpose of outing Jonathan. They didn't have to go throw all that because it was pretty clear the first time he spoke in his soft mama's boy voice.

My favorite:
Surprise, Surprise! The Boysss don't know the routine. Especially Qwanell, he was too busy bustin off to Laurie's insanity to pay attention.

lmao...the visual on that one is a little too much, but I'm sure its true. I can't wait to see what he says about her leaving next week.

I'm wondering if the next cut will be the last. There are only 12 dudes left and only about 6 of them are "cute" enough for Puffy's standards. I got a chance to check out the fellas MySpace pages for the first time today and Mike aka Big country is about the only remaining serious contender who doesn't have a professional level music page. That alone had me thinking he's out despite his recent appearance in NYC looking pretty damn slim.

Anonymous said...

This shit was funny keep up the good work

*Future* said...

Thanks yall check back often tommorrow I got Gorrilla Zoě Hood Figga

Anonymous said...

*White folk love Green Bean Casserole*
LMFAO!!!!! Grape juice too. Future you have all the white ppl @ my job thinkin im sneazing cuz Im tryin to hold my laughs in. Can we make requests also? I would love to see you rip into 50's "I get money".

*Future* said...

Iight ill do that one tommorrow mike thanks for commenting