Friday, July 27, 2007

Freestyle Fridays



Okay I'm gonna declare Fridays my day of rest since I hit ya'll with two yesterday.


But I'mma just post some of the stuff that caught my eye on the internet this week.





I'm big into Streetwear hence the Jeff Staple and Hypebeast links, So heres the gear of the week





Gear of The Week




CLOT Alienegra Yellow Camo Tee



CLOT is a streetwear company owned by Hong Kong celeb Edisen Chen,



This may look like an ordinary tee but it actually reveals a reflective camo print in photos

















Retails for $278 USD


Video Of The Week

I have a soft spot for dance crazes especially since I can never do any of them so my clip of the week is..

The Soulja Boy





I'm also a MINI enthusiast, laugh all you want, I love my lil car so heres my




Car Of The Week





















07' Mini Cooper S

Astro Black



Next Week We'll Continue the Hate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Future can I put my request for next week in? That "Can't Tell Me Nothin" with Zach Galifianakis.

Anonymous said...

u need to comment on this boo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orWX_CcvQU0

*Future* said...

Yup I saw that can't tell me nothin yesterday shit is hilarious got both of yall thanks

amberlin said...

so about the car for next week....how about a Cayenne, i think it fites well

AB said...

Hey... that Souja Boy dance ain't half bad... You won't catch me doin' it, lol. But it's not half bad.