Monday, July 23, 2007

Monthly Rant

Slow Day

Iight I got home late from work last night and I have an early shift
today sooooo... I only had a couple minutes to spare to watch TV.

I got to see the last few minutes of "Take The Cake"

Needless to say its TRASH!

Toccarra's breasts are the stars of the show, them thangs are out
of control. They got babies starving in Malaysia, and her big ass
doin a late night game show on BET.

Talk about wasting Gods gifts.

MC Lyte was on last night looking very good, she's aging well.

And

That's the last positive thing I have to say.

This show is grossly offensive,

The questions are so easy I think I lost a couple of brain cells. I mean
do they really think black people are THAT stupid. Ask us
history questions or at least questions about old school hip
hop.


Something slightly challenging

No fuckin lie they had a challenge on there to figure out who was in a
photo by identifying their Grill.

In the words of SoHH Soulman

DEBRA LEE YOU SUCK!

Ms Piggy lookin, High yella, Uncle tom ass, Swagger jackin' MTV,
Cankle havin, Aint seen a dick in 10 years, Quad chin havin, Sell Out
TRICK.


She and her team of evil minions are completely missing what Black
people want out of BET.
We want meaningful programming, Yes we love to laugh but there's so
much more to our lives!


BET isn't helping the race at all right now, If I could I'd take that
shit off the air.

They aren't breaking any new artists unless they're teen idols.

They refuse to pay our favorite television personalities proper salaries
(Free & AJ).

0% of programming is devoted to anything remotely intelligent. Give
Cornell West or Tavis Smiley another show We can't be
about coonery all day long!

90% of the day is devoted to dumbass music videos, the pubic area of
modern cinema.

Where's the original programming BET?

No not MTV/VH1 bootlegs, ORIGINAL shit!

Kanye is getting a show on HBO, why isn't it on BET?,
Why wasn't "The Chappelle Show" on BET? Or countless other genius black
shows like The Boondocks.

I'm sure they would have been happy to do it given the chance.

Why isn't "our" channel not benefitting off of our most
influential entertainers?

Niggas are making millions off the degredation of our race over there.
Why are there still fuck ups during award shows, or regular programming
for that matter??

We've all seen it

You're sitting there watching The Parkers or some shit and it goes to
commercial mid show and then cuts back in. You ever seen that shit on
MTV??


Hip Hop is at the forefront of Entertainment right now. This should our
generations "Harlem Rennissance" but instead of reaching social
enlightenment were sinking deeper into bullshit and coonery.

Fuck BET you don't represent me, you represent that lil green
nigga Franklin.

I'm changing the channel to TVOne

That's my rant for the month


--thatboi2487

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I applaud you future!! I've been banning BET from my viewing habbits for almost four years now. It just sinks further and further into the toilet.

*Future* said...

yessir BET is just getting unbearable

Anonymous said...

Very good post Future! BET is horrible and will only get worse.

Anonymous said...

Preach on, brother!