Thursday, July 26, 2007

Throwback Post

Making the Band 4
Old Vs. New

I got Breezy shook after one post yall, she destroying my shit like FBI files.

Believe that talent will always shine through all the bullshit though.

Before I dive headfirst into murdering Breezy on her own shit. I have to inform the fam of something that's been heavy on my mind for some time now....... Is it just me or Is there a homosexual vampire on the new MTB?

I haven't watched this season til last night and I thought that niggas face was a joke. I was like why is the vocal coach wearing a halloween mask? I don't care call me superstitious, call me crazy, that nigga is a bonafide Blood/Dick sucker.

I know yall saw that movie The Witches back in 90'....... Ok maybe you didn't but...

http://www.ditmoetjezien.nl/images/155x0/ad79v0x05380d47c681228y4.jpg

Don't he look just like that shit???

Anyways this week Puff Diddy decided his pre-selected man bitches weren't enough to make the ultimate boy band.
We all know his eye for talent is unrivaled. I mean B5, Dream, Loon, Mario Winans, Cassie. The list goes on!

So Diddy sends his minion Mike Biv over to give the boyssss the bad news.
The four niggas they just got rid of are being replaced with four new "talented vocalists". They take it to heart, I thought I saw Chris tear up a bit. ... Okay I'm gassin it but he look like that type of nigga.

So Sean clinked two bottles of cris together whispered the magic words "Badddd Boyyyy Come out and Playyyy!" and assembled the dream team.
Along with the usuals, Bink Dawg and Jack Knight joined in on the "dream crushing" fun. Soon they assembled a group of 11 hopefuls ready and willing to do anything for Diddy. { On a sidenote, WHY?,Why?,Why? Would anyone wanna be on Bad Boy? I can't even remember the girls from last season, Diddy let you put out one CD and then keeps you around to get triple grande carmel macchiattos *made only with the finest cambodian breast milk* }

Back at the house the old guys are putting together an 80's montage. Working out, Dancing, Doing Vocal Excercises all while making sure they don't sweat their foundation off. Ask Prince that shit is Hard!.

Back with the Legion of Doom the new guys are singing " On Bended Knee " onto my list of songs never to listen to, Ever. Right below "Last Night". Well Diddles decides that he's gonna pay the guys a visit with his new bitches and see how they react. When he gets to the flat.... Surprise, Surprise! The guys are asleep, 80's montages are exhausting, What did you expect?

P Daddy took that to heart and decided to make these niggas battle.....Sing Battle. First up is Ace Boogy agianst Brian, Ace thought he had it locked. Then Brian murked that nigga, I thought he was gonna pull out the "Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You".

Next Puffarelli had the boyssss sing in pairs to weed out the weaker singers. He was letting some of em rock but most he sent back with the quickness. When it was Chris turn to sing he gave it his all....Too bad he sounded like keith sweat with his balls in a meat grinder. I think his singing was almost as bad as Puffys acting in Carlitos Way......Almost.

It was all too evident who was gonna get to steppin after that. I was kinda surprised he got rid of Dre though. Shit Dre was too! That nigga cried like he lost his pet pony. Then he begged to have another chance! Take your dismissal like a man bruh! That nigga Chris is softer than jello and he walked away with his dignity plus he pulled Ankh Ra number.

Take That, Take That!

SOHH hit a nigga up
Thatboi2487@tmail.com

No comments: