Saturday, July 28, 2007

Exclusive Shit!

***********Usher Update*************

My source has just given me a call, they couldn't stay on long but what they could reveal was very interesting.

After my source pocketed the pills and some of the cash. They didn't have to search very long to find where Usher had run off to.

He was yelling bloody murder from the second floor.

By the time my mole got up to the scene of the squabble the door was closed and a small crowd had gathered around the room.

Ush was overheard yelling

"How could you do this without consulting me first! Why wouldn't you take my thoughts into consideration!"

Tameka then screamed back

"Its my body! I have the right to get rid of whatever makes me unhappy! I've always told you that one day I wanted to make the full change!"

Tameka then ran out of the room visibly shaken and crying uncontrollably.

What could she be getting rid of????

More later

4 comments:

amberlin said...

dieing to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate you!!!!!

*Future* said...

Just wait it gets better

The Game Fan said...

According to my source Usher said, "Without the penis you are useless as a beard. If I am forced to be with a woman she'll at least be as cute as me."

*Future* said...

Hahahahah