Monday, October 15, 2007

T.I.(P) - Hurt


T.I.(P) -

HURT





Damn I really fear for the man who decides to test T.I.(P)'s gangsta!


Look at him!

5 foot 3
Baby Gap Thermal
Size 28 Jeans
Osh Kosh Beanie placed ever so carefully on his dome
Not to mention those fuckin nostrils..

If they flare out any further he's gonna split his own damn nose!
With a nose like that there's no way he dont do coke...
He put more white in his body than New York and SupaHead during All-Star weekend
and just like them smutty bitches he could prolly suck a piece of paper off the floor standing up!
Now thats gangsta...

I bet Chaka's hands still hurt from the beating they took from Tip's bony ass body

Mannnn!
Everything in this video is so-so gangsta!

Dirty Broken Windows
Abandoned Buildings
Black Baseball Bat

I bet Mr. Harris's stylist thought the chain around his neck was a nice touch

I'm getting too old for this shit!

I just can't feel that hardcore rap shit when its done on closed sets with rappers that don't do the shit they promote.
I can see the base powder they put on that high-yella smurf!

Anyways on to Alfamega
What the fuck kind of name is Alfamega?

I'd rather listen to Reh Dogg

This nigga kinda looks like Big Tigger and The Game's love child





And since I aint never heard of this cat before I decided to check out his myspace for a little info.

What I found was appalling!

I advise those with heart problems to simply scroll down quickly

Industry insiders are comparing Alfamega to the late Tupac and Notorious B.I.G.,
because of lyrical content, style and the fact that all three share the
Astrological sign, Gemini. Alfamega is quickly being dubbed the last chapter of
the “Gemini Trilogy”. Alfamega is bigger than just music.

In the words of Kanye

" I hear niggas compare themselves to BIG alot/ You know Big and Pac/ You know to get it hot"

But never have I ever seen someone compare astrological signs and attribute it to lyrical prowess.

This nigga said the "Gemini Trilogy"...

This ain't Starwars homie..

Plus didn't the late greats die horrible violent deaths?

You sure you wanna end that trilogy?

Lets take a look at Alf's lyrics and see how it stacks up to "Juicy" or "Dear Mama"

**k niggas might talk loud, act real

But they don’t really want this here

Pussy niggas better act right, lay low

We know where yo' family live

Trust me you don’t want me up in yo' crib

Wit' a ski mask on duct taping your kids

You can pray all you want

But I don’t forgive

You should have been doin' nothing

But ya did what ya did

I ain’t gotta spell it out, pimp, you know what it is

The rest gangsta on the real man you know what it is

Plus I got a hundred goons wit' me

Dressed in black

Fifty at the front door, fifty at the back

Half got 'Ks, half got macs

Bring ‘em out, bring ‘em out


Dumb Fuck!

How dare anyone compare this retard to any legend...

Ole Dirty would shit on this nigga in a crack induced haze

Thats like Supahead comparing herself to Oprah after she smiles for the pop shot...

I aint gonna say nothing about Busta

That man got paid off this stupid shit, more power to him, he gotta pay for all them court dates

Some WTF Moments

*Who the hell let that white boy in the video lookin like Matt Herbz (the white boy before that white boy DJ Drama)

*Who really believes that Tip stay strapped under that smedium thermal... Nigga I can see your ribs!

*WTF was the point of them four niggas doing some sort of chain gang dance... Now that was gangsta!..especially when they twirled around like a helicopter

*It looks like Tip really loves to dangle large flaccid objects in front of his face

9 comments:

The Game Fan said...

Its about damn time boy! I thought you was dead. I'm taking this to read during lunch and I will comment on the other side.

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Heyyy Future, where the hell you been?! You took leave during a very hectic time-- umm, the Kanye and 50 gayness, HELLLOOO!!
How's school this semester? It's kickin my ass but I'm keepin my head above water.
Glad 2 see ur back in effect. This was a funny blog. I did this video and I think that Alfamega needs to stop lifting weights with his face. WOW.
Holla @ me
--Breezy

The Game Fan said...

I can't see the video

BUT

*Who really believes that Tip stay strapped under that smedium thermal... Nigga I can see your ribs!

Ain't you read the news? One of those ribs you seeing is a piece. He gonna have the prison bid to prove it.

c b w said...

I got problems with the "Kang" right now. This video along with the recent Hip Hop vs. America show and arrest let's me know that this was one child who was left behind.

How is he going to sit on a panel and say "Y'all betta be glad I'm up here instead of out in these streets" No nigga! You better be glad you are(ahem...)was up on that stage. The 2007 Three Stooges award goes to T.I., Michael Vick, and O.J. Simpson.

As far as the video...the whole black and white,gritty,hardcore,gangsta, pre 2000 video was a little passe'. I don't believe a grown man who is built like a middle school student could do any harm if there wasn't a gun involved. AlfaDeebo and Busta Crimes are only there to protect T.I. from the thuggish extras and dancers who are doing what I deemed the "Murk Twurk".

AB said...

Wow... Your fans came back to ya boy... I'm mad you ain't tell me of your return... I'm a phone call away, dude. Anywayz, you seen my page? It's been blowing up...

http://musicforecast.blogspot.com

~1~

Anonymous said...

Glad to see youre back!

Just curious about the selection. TI?? "Hurt"???? (something which he is drowning in probably by now)....Didn't you post this BEFORE it all went down??

And your name is Future???

All to eerie for me.......:o)

Jonne Austin said...

LMAO!!!!

Anonymous said...

you really puttin it down out there son between hw and lovin on these ACU white girls(girl) i find time to let you make me laugh on this extra hot shit you puttin out. so as we say in the lene "gotta do that thang" keep up the good work broham

Anonymous said...

T.I. wins dubass of the year award. He fuckin does a video like this right.
Then Seabiscuit goes on HipHop V. America, with everyone KNOWING his criminal history.
Then Tiny Tim says stight up "If you try to come in my home and do harm to my family, Im gonna blahblah"

SO be basicly tells the feds "IM A CONVICTED FELON WITH WEAPONS IN MY HOME!"

Fuckin Dumbass, *SMH*

But the video, wow its so gangsta, just like american gangsta, or you know it may even be Dangerous Minds gangsta, now thats really gangsta.

Plus you havent noticed the token white guys poppin up in rap videos lately? Gotta sell those Coogi Sweaters.