Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Beds/Go Hard

Beds/Go Hard
Lil Fizz ft Ray J

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FVS6AneHCFs

Aint that Brandy Brother?????

Oh my Good Lord Jesus why did you bless me with this???
I knew giving that $6.40 in church last sunday would come back to me somehow!

See, I've been a hater of all things B2K since the ninth grade.

I had the misfortune of having a class with two bonafide B2K psychopaths, I mean these girls were very scary.
They taped every TV apperance, clipped out every magazine article, learned every lyric!

These fiends would seriously cry when they listened to certain songs in class.

They even had these huge binders where they would make scrap book pages for every member.

And While them bitches would prolly lick peanut butter out the B2K tour manager's asshole, they wouldn't let me borrow a pencil.

Crazy ass broads

It starts out with Ray J and Lil Fizz cutting Jet Li's lawn......
Ok it wasn't really Jet Li but I'm trying to help Fizz out with a cameo.

So Jet leaves and asks two young black men to watch his mansion........ Righttttt!

First thing these niggas do is call all the freshman girls they used to try and fuck their senior year.

No really it looks like the held a casting call in the middle of a mall on a friday night.

I mean c'mon they playing spin the bottle!

Ray J completely steals the show on this one though.

He was jumping around, sweating profusely, and giving the camera these odd faces.

He kinda reminded me of someone but I just couldn't quite put my finger on it..
Then it hit me....... this nigga was acting like Bobby Brown.

I immediately started trying to figure out how this could happen.
Drugs? Going months without Carmex?

Nope, I'm afraid that after years and years of beating that stooch up Whitney Houston has contracted a terrible case of R.O.N.I.
Symptoms include Genital itch, Dry lips, Lock jaw,a mild addiction to crack, and Delusional visions of R&B domination.

Better go run to the clinic Ray

Well anyways Lil Fizzle is as terrible as he was 5 years ago. This dude is spittin that hot garbage! He actually has a line about smashing a chick in his twin bed??

Aint this nigga 25 or somethin??

Its time to let go of the car bed my dude... Not a good look.

Two other B2K members made it out to the set. Omarion and that Big Headed nigga that look the gayest,
Nooo not Marquis Houston that other one.

I personally think they wanted to see R.J's "Big Meat" but its nice that they're supporting their fellow ex band mate.

Wait Wait Wait!

The video is a 2 for 1!

Damn God must have appreciated the hell outta that $6.40

Fizz borrowed Omarions old Bentley GT, uncliped the barrettes, and put on his best mean mug. He's really trying to sell us this New Fizz, the Fizz that will "Go Hard" on you and then prolly apologize for acting stupid.

He kinda sounded like Wayne though, He might have ghost written two lines for him.
Fizz just filled the rest in, like Mad Libs.

I go so hard I make _____(noun) itch
____ (name) F. Baby the fireman bitch

You get what you pay for people

Man this video really entertained the hell outta me though. Not in the way they intended it to, but when you're this bad you gotta take what you can get.

If anybody can find R.Kelly in the video send me an email and I'll split the blackmail money with you
Thatboi2487@tmail.com

Ohhh yea..........Don't he look just like Janet Jackson and James DeBarges lost love child?http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/celebdatabase

7 comments:

AB said...

I agree. That vid was hot trash, but great to see him comin' out like an rejected Kriss Kross bandmate, lol.

Can't wait to see what Raz-B's video's gonna look like. His album comin' too...

Anonymous said...

"Delusional visions of R&B domination"

Yeah that line got me looked at by the white ppl at my job. Spot on, spot on.

*Future* said...

Thanks for the love Mike

I know its kinda lame but I laugh at my own shit too

The Game Fan said...

Oh my damn. I looked at the video at work without sound and damn was that misleading. The way Ray J was workin all hard I thought he was servin it up like Gerald LeVert or something. Instead both of these dudes sound like they ain't go through their voice change yet and Lil Fizz make Bow Wow sound like a hard core killa. This is straight garbage that should have never seen the light of day.

*Future* said...

I know you remember when James Debarge and Janet was together Bird. I really think Lil Fizz is their love child.

Sarah said...

Now as a recovering B2K addict the only thing I will correct you on is that all 4 members are in the video. J-Boog is the dude with the video camera.

Now...worst flow in a song everrrrrr. Sounds like he's gotta burp and it's stuck in his throat.

Who was that old ass woman who waved at him? Is that Aunt Jackie??

Didn't Fizz' girl seem a lil too happy to see Omarion like he was the one she really wanted?
----------------------------------
Now "Go Hard"....*sighs*
Dude, if you're going to let your hair down, at least press it out. A blow dryer isn't enough. Terrible angle for him. Never thought I'd day this but...should have re-released Fluid.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.